Jake and Amanda sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. Jake and I have decided to create this blog to share our journey with family and friends. We will also be able to archive these blog entries as keep sakes for the future. This is our first try at parenthood and gladly accept any and all advice. We hope through this blog you will be able to laugh along the way, as we share our pregnancy, and first few years of Baby Schachle’s life. We are so excited and can't wait until August to meet our sweet baby girl!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back To Work...

Doctor appointment this Monday morning...  Everything is the SAME! The doctor has released me back to work starting tomorrow.  I'm ready to get back into a normal routine and get back on my feet!  I'm hoping the increase in activity will help Gracelyn ripen and get her here sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Gracelyn is just taking her time developing those close inner ties and enjoying the closeness between her and her beautiful momma before she makes her trip into our world. Thinking of you often and praying for an easy delivery that builds so many memories for you and Jake!

    ReplyDelete